- Highlights: Will be in Clients’ payroll and Quick replacement from WeOne
- Represents full-time, permanent employees for your company.
- We can support business enterprises in all aspects of the recruiting process through the offer phase and post placement follow up.
- Fee structure: depending on the position(s) and compensation level, we can perform this as a contingency search, contingency/exclusive search or retained search.
- Highlights: Project based staffing & Contract-to-Hire
- Represents candidates who are initially hired as a contractor with the idea of observing their performance over a period of time (say, 3 or 6 months) post which their contract is converted into full-time employment. This option allows business enterprises to assess if the candidate is a right fit for their company by observing them in the job role.
- We can manage the contractor’s time and attendance and add them to our payroll until they are converted to full-time status at your organization (secondment of candidates from WeOne) or they can be added to your payroll when they begin. We provide regular follow up with your organization to monitor the performance of the placed candidates.
- We handle all aspects of the recruiting process through the offer phase and post placement follow up, and we handle the conversion from contract to full-time status.
RPO / Project-based Recruiting
- Highlights: Complete Recruitment Process outsourced to WeOne
- If you have ongoing hiring needs, or you are ramping up to hire for a new project, or you are experiencing consistent growth, or you have high volume recruiting needs, our outsourced recruiting option may be the solution.
- Working as a recruiting partner with your company, WeOne becomes an extension of your organization to either supplement your recruiting needs or serve as your core recruiting function. We can place a recruiting consultant(s) onsite or perform this function remotely, based on your needs.
- Highlights: Placement of freshers - High volume recruitment needs fulfilled
- If you have high volume recruiting needs or your in-house recruiting/HR function doesn’t have time to reach out to various colleges to do the campus recruitment, WeOne can focus solely on this function.
- We schedule a kick-off meeting to learn the details of your job specifications, and then shortlist the colleges/institutions having similar talent pool. WeOne will screen candidates based on your profile/qualifications. We select and forward only those candidates who meet your criteria for interviews and/or next steps defined by you.